Collagen Matrix Chronology 8 UnitsMatrix
Offer 8 Matrix treatment units for €240 instead of €360
Matrix chronology advanced antiaging nutricosmetics, nutritional contribution for the skin, EVERYTHING YOU NEED, enhances hydration, high-quality active ingredients, immediate and progressive results from the first 10 days.
Matrix Chronology is a food supplement that contains everything your skin needs. Improves hydration, increases the production of collagen, elastin and other dermal substances, helps to fix water in the dermis, achieving a greater consistency of the dermal matrix. Its results are immediate, it increases and prolongs the results of your medical-aesthetic treatments. Content: 21 ENVELOPES for 21 days of treatment, take one every morning on an empty stomach and provide nutritional supplements that wear out over time.
Matrix Chronology® collaborates directly to improve these effects, providing the skin with everything it needs and increasing and prolonging the results of medical-aesthetic treatments.
The active principles involved in the formulation of Matrix Chronology® have been selected for their high quality and suitability for improving dermal structures and giving consistency to the skin.
These state-of-the-art active ingredients act in synergy to:
- Improves girdtion
- Increases the production of collagen, elastin and other skin substances
- Contributes to fixing water in the epidermis, achieving a greater consistency of the dermal matrix
It offers immediate results, 10 days after starting the MATRIX treatment we can see how it improves the hydration and elasticity of the skin, which translates into an increase in the results of medical-aesthetic treatments.
The list of active ingredients in Matrix are:
- Verisol Collagen: bovine-derived collagen is the one that offers the greatest bioavailability and provides the necessary amino acids to stimulate collagen synthesis.
- Hyaluronic acid: helps keep the skin hydrated, restores facial volume, redensifies the skin and fills in wrinkles.
- Vitamin E: anti-free radical and anti-aging effect
- Vitamin C: improves connective tissue, antioxidant effect and increases collagen production
- Biotin: also known as vitamin B7 or vitamin H, it is involved in the catalysis of cellular processes
- Selenium: it is a trace element with cellular anti-aging effect
- Organic silicon: essential trace element in the formation of all tissues
- Reservatrol: antioxidant molecule that increases the skin's natural defenses and repairs it by fighting against oxidative damage
- Aloe vera: together with silicon, it is involved in the healing and regenerative processes.